b3

In today’s world, where everyone and everything is connected globally, data centers (DCs) are the essential infrastructure. High reliability, maximum uptime, complete scalability, bulletproof security, data protection, and energy efficiency are what Server Basket offers through its state-of-the-art data centers. We have presence and availability of leased data centers in India and selected African, North American, and European countries.

INDIA

Our DC in India, houses the most advanced server systems and related components like storage, networking, and telecommunications systems. We offer competitive data center solutions optimized for different services, managed by our skilled and experienced data center infrastructure managers. The DCs in India are:

  • Hyderabad

NORTH AMERICA

Our DCs in the North America are built with all the modern facilities and hi-tech servers to host your critical data and business applications. We offer services for productivity applications, e-commerce platforms, data storage, backup and recovery, and management. The DCs in North America are:

  • Canada
  • USA

AFRICA

In Africa, They provide you high-end server, networking, and telecommunications infrastructure to help you increase the competitiveness and performance of your business. Our experience and excellent services make all the difference. The DCs in Africa are:

  • Morocco
  • Senegal
  • Tunisia

EUROPE

Our DCs ensure robust security, the highest availability, and innovative technologies for the growth of your businesses. We have DCs in the European continent are:

  • Czech Republic
  • Germany
  • Finland
  • France
  • Italy
  • Ireland
  • Lithuania
  • Netherlands
  • Poland
  • Portugal
  • Spain
  • United Kingdom

ADVANTAGES OF OUR DATA CENTRES

We have embraced every possible modern data center technology to provide you an extensive portfolio of consolidated data center solutions and services across the globe. They include – virtualization, hosting and colocation, storage transformation, disaster recovery, and business continuity. We optimize these services for sustainability, fire safety, power efficiency, security, cost-effectiveness, and maximum performance, as a reliable partner for you.

LOWEST LATENCY

Server Basket‘s high-end DCs have the most stable and speedy network infrastructure, ensuring high bandwidth and network availability. With the right design and components for an optical network, we provide the fastest network and lowest latency for your data and applications.

FINANCIAL GAINS

When you opt for our DC hosting services and host your applications directly in our DC, it helps in reducing your overall IT infrastructure budget. Our team manages services efficiently and maintains high uptime, thus adding to your financial gains.

BETTER CONNECTIVITY

We use the best network components for direct as well as virtual connections to create point-to-point links between our servers and the ISP’s hardware. This gives us secure, reliable, fast, and low-latency connectivity and enhanced network performance. 

BEST SUPPORT:

We provide managed DC services for our clients, which include website and application management, installation of operating systems, updating regular and security patches, etc. Besides server monitoring and management services, we also provide 24/7 customer and technical support.

ISO CERTIFIED

Our DCs are ISO certified for various parameters. These certifications include – ISO 9001:2013, ISO 14001:2004, and ISO 27001 for infrastructure and technical engineering. We ensure high reliability, and 24×7 security – both physical and digital, in our DCs.

ENVIRONMENT

Our DCs operate in an environmentally sustainable manner. 98% of our hosting rooms are air conditioning-free. Water cooling disperses 70% of the heat emitted by processors. Air cooling expels the remaining 30% heat, reducing the energy costs to 50%.

IMPROVED NETWORK SECURITY

We offer avant-garde network security with the latest firewalls and IDS applications for the detection and prevention of unwarranted intrusions into the user’s systems. Our MCSE and CCNA certified experts monitor DC networks 24/7 and alert the clients about possible risks.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Main Menu